Due to an oversight our Pro version 5.3 archives were released containing a folder named whmcs-bridge instead of whmcs-bridge-sso, this has since been rectified but if you downloaded the pro update during this time it would have replaced your base plugin folder with the pro and caused your bridge to stop functioning.
To rectify please do the following:
- Download a fresh copy of the whmcs bridge free plugin @ https://wordpress.org/plugins/whmcs-bridge/
- Extract this ZIP and upload it to your wp-content/plugins folder replacing the existing whmcs-bridge folder
- Download a fresh copy of the whmcs bridge pro plugin by logging in to our website @ https://i-plugins.com/whmcs-bridge/clientarea/ and then navigating to https://i-plugins.com/whmcs-bridge/download/category/3/WHMCS-Bridge.html/ and downloading the correct version.
- Extract this ZIP and upload it to your wp-content/plugins in its whmcs-bridge-sso folder.
- Log in to your WordPress Admin, make sure both plugins are activated.
- Go to WHMCS Bridge Settings, capture your WHMCS Bridge Pro license into the license box, make sure your settings are correct and Save Settings.
Wednesday, April 10, 2019